At St. Pete Beach Charters, our Captains have over 10yrs of experience navigating the waters of Tampa Bay, St. Pete Beach, Gulfport, Clearwater, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, and the surrounding areas.
As the official Island Tours of St. Pete Beach LLC, we specialize in creating a fun filled day that you and your group are sure to remember for years to come. When you book a private Island Tour, we will spend our time navigating and exploring the intracoastal waterways of the Tampa Bay area while we make our way to several uninhabited islands.
Will We See Dolphins On The Private Island Tour?
Yes, Dolphins regularly follow our boats and can be seen playing in the boat wake, making for some amazing photos! Dolphins are not the only wildlife you may get the chance to see. If we are lucky, we may also get to see Osprey, Manatee, Sharks, and more.
Is This A Private Island Tour?
Yes! St. Pete Beach Charters offers one of the only Private Island Tours on St. Pete Beach. When you book your tour, you will be able to bring up to 6 of your family and friends for a fun day on the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Private Island Tour cost?
- A 2hr Private Island Tour is $350 for up to 6 people. Each additional hour after that will be an additional $100.
- What time do the Private Island Tours leave the dock?
- We offer 3 different launch time windows; Morning, Afternoon, and Evening. The exact times will discussed with your captain once you submit your request.
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- No, there is no bathroom on board. However, there is a bathroom at the marina where we launch and return to.
- Can we bring food and drink?
- Yes! There will be a small cooler on board that you can use. If you have a large amount of snacks and drinks, you may want to bring an additional cooler.
- Is Alcohol permitted?
- Yes! This is our most common question. Alcohol is permitted. We want you to have fun, but please drink responsibly. The Captain reserves the right to end the trip at any time, and without a refund if any member of your group becomes disorderly. The safety of you and your group is our top concern.
- Where does the Private Island Tour leave from?
- The City of Gulfport Municipal Marina. 4630 29th Ave S, Gulfport, FL 33711. The Captain will meet you at the marina and will drive you back to the boat slip.
- When should we arrive?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your cruise is set to depart.
- Are children permitted?
- Yes, small children and babies are welcome on board. Please keep in mind that a small child/baby will still count as one of the six persons allowed on board at once.
Let’s Go On A Private Island Tour around St. Pete Beach!
St. Pete Beach Charters is the Official family island tour of St. Pete Beach LLC. When you book a charter with St. Pete Beach Charters, we will take the time to get to know you and your family personally. We will explain all in-and-outs of our area as well as the wildlife that you may see along the way. We are passionate about making sure you and your family have the best time possible and create memories that will last a lifetime.Book Now