At St. Pete Beach Charters, our Captains have over 10yrs of experience navigating the waters of Tampa Bay, St. Pete Beach, Gulfport, Clearwater, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, and the surrounding areas.
As the official Sunset Cruise of St. Pete Beach LLC, we specialize in creating an evening that you and your group are sure to remember for years to come. When you book a private Sunset Cruise, we will spend our time navigating and exploring the intracoastal waterways of the Tampa Bay area while we make our way to one of the greatest sunsets you will ever see.
Where Do You Watch The Sunset From On A Sunset Cruise?
While on a Sunset Cruise with St. Pete Beach Charters, there are a variety of areas from Tierra Verde to Blind Pass. You can choose to watch the sunset from the boat, or if you would like, we can take you to any of the small islands throughout our area and you can watch from your own island!
Will We See Dolphins On The Sunset Cruise?
Yes, Dolphins regularly follow our boats and can be seen playing in the boat wake, making for some amazing photos! Dolphins are not the only wildlife you may get the chance to see. If we are lucky, we may also get to see Osprey, Manatee, Sharks, and more.
Is This A Private Sunset Cruise?
Yes! St. Pete Beach Charters offers one of the only Private Sunset Cruises on St. Pete Beach. When you book your charter, you will be able to bring up to 6 of your family and friends for a fun day on the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sunset Cruise cost?
- $350 for up to 6 people.
- What time does the Sunset Cruise leave the dock?
- 6 pm. It is very important not to be late. If your group misses the sunset because of a delay leaving the marina, no refund will be given.
- How long is the Sunset Cruise?
- The total Sunset Cruise length will be 1.5hrs. We spend the first 15 minutes cruising out to one of the several prime locations to watch the sunset. Once we arrive, we will relax as you enjoy one of the greatest sunsets you have ever seen. Once the sun sets, we will use the remainder of the time exploring some local attractions as we make our way back to the marina.
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- No, there is no bathroom on board. However, there is a bathroom at the marina where we launch and return to.
- Can we bring food and drink?
- Yes! There will be a small cooler on board that you can use. If you have a large number of snacks and drinks, you may want to bring an additional cooler.
- Is Alcohol permitted?
- Yes! This is our most common question. Alcohol is permitted. We want you to have fun, but please drink responsibly. The Captain reserves the right to end the trip at any time and without a refund if any member of your group becomes disorderly. The safety of you and your group is our top concern.
- Where does the Sunset Cruise leave from?
- The City of Gulfport Municipal Marina. 4630 29th Ave S, Gulfport, FL 33711. The Captain will meet you at the marina and will drive you back to the boat slip.
- When should we arrive?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your cruise is set to depart.
- Are children permitted?
- Yes, small children and babies are welcome on board. Please keep in mind that a small child/baby will still count as one of the six persons allowed on board at once.
Let’s Go On A Sunset Cruise on St. Pete Beach!
St. Pete Beach Charters is the Official family sunset charter of St. Pete Beach LLC. When you book a charter with St. Pete Beach Charters, we will take the time to get to know you and your family personally. We will explain all in-and-outs of our area as well as the wildlife that you may see along the way. We are passionate about making sure you and your family have the best time possible and create memories that will last a lifetime.Book Now